Sunday, October 26, 2008

Let us "blog-ertain" you!

There are times in my life that I think that I would like to tell people about some of the experiences that I face in my slightly dull, but yet adventurous lifestyle. (depends on where you are coming from) I was proud to find out that my husband set up our family's blog. I believe that we are innovative and slightly odd people, that tend to find a way on entertaining the simplest of minds. I mean, who else do you know that loves to watch crudely made foreign films and put it on mute and insert our own dialogue, on a regular basis. We can entertain cheaply....but we don't think of it that way, because we don't like to put ourselves down. We simply call it resourcefulness! Just like this blog, it's simply meant to feed you a new form of entertaining yourself. Am I not correct in this way of thinking? So for all you so called "Resourceful" fellow readers, looking for a new mind bend, we invite you to join our periodical insights to our life.
Mariona

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Farnsworth family to the blogger world! I am looking forward to future posts!

    ReplyDelete